Mosaic Life Care and the Albrecht-Kemper Museum of Art invite artists who reside within 100 miles of St. Joseph, MO, to participate in the Mosaic Life Care Juried Exhibition. Qualified artists selected for participation in the Exhibition shall have their artwork displayed at the Art Experience Galleries.
This year, the theme is Artist’s Choice. Each artist may submit an unlimited number of works for the $20 entry fee. Artists must reside within 100 miles of St. Joseph, MO.
Submissions are accepted through 11:59 pm CT on Friday, August 6, 2021. Artwork will be on view starting Thursday, September 9, 2021 for a period of approximately 6 months (or until sold). Please note: visitors to the medical center must follow current CDC public health guidelines regarding COVID-19. These guidelines are subject to evolve.
1. Read all official rules of entry and confirm eligibility.
2. Complete Entry Form:
- Complete Title, Media, and Dimensions, etc., for each work submitted. Frame size should be provided for two-dimensional work, and depth and weight on the Inventory Form.
- Include image(s): digital (preferred) or 4″x6″ (minimum) photograph of work(s).
- Review and sign the acknowledgement section of Entry Form.
3. Pay Entry Fee ($20 per artist, Paypal link below).
4. Submit Entry Form and documents (as listed above):
- By email (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: MLC Art Experience Galleries, Artist Name First and Last)
- By mail: Albrecht-Kemper Museum of Art, Attn: MLC Art Experience Galleries Entries, 2818 Frederick Ave. St. Joseph, MO 64506
5. Drop off artwork at Mosaic Life Care (MLC) Exploratorium Wednesday, September 8, 2021, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Mosaic Life Care and the Albrecht-Kemper Museum of Art have a longstanding relationship to enhance the St. Joseph community and surrounding area. The goal of the Art Experience Gallery program is two-fold: to create a dynamic, aesthetically rich and engaging environment through artwork for our patients while celebrating the talent of our local artists and creating a new outlet through which artists can impact our community. The arts transform the hospital environment by enhancing the health care experience and encouraging physical and emotional well-being.
For official rules, submission guidelines, and the entry form, please click this document:MLC-Art-Experience-Guidelines-Entry-Form-September-2021